Exhibitor, Advertising, and Sponsorship Opportunities
The 20th Biennial Rhetoric Society of America Conference will be held in Baltimore, Maryland May 26 - 29, 2022. With both in-person and virtual format options, the conference is expected to draw more than 1,500 teachers and scholars of rhetoric with home departments in Communication, Writing Studies, English, and across the humanities and social sciences.
With the format of parallel platforms (face-to-face and online), RSA22 offers multiple venues for marketing and promoting what your organization has to offer. Some of these opportunities are limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. In addition to the signage available at the face-to-face conference, we will have advertising available in the online program available to both face-to-face and virtual attendees as well as in the hardcopy RSA Convention Guide available to all face-to-face attendees. There are a variety of package options listed, but we are also happy to consider other packages based on your specific needs. Please contact Liz Wright (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your idea or receive more information.
Exhibit Table Space
Table space is available to presses, graduate programs, and vendors who wish to showcase their offerings. Setup begins at 8 AM with opening at 11:30 AM on Thursday, May 26; tear-down begins at 10:30 on Sunday, May 29. Currently scheduled hours of operation will be:
Thursday, May 26 11:30 – 5:00
Friday, May 27 9:00 – 5:00
Saturday, May 28 9:00 – 5:00
Sunday, May 29 9:00 – 10:30
Full Table Rates:
$700 1 table
$ 900 2 tables
$1000 3 tables
SAME RATES AS 2018!!!!
**Please Note: Advertisements and Acknowledgements in the convention guide are no longer available as of April 1, 2022**
2 tables plus half page convention guide advertisement or online banner advertisement for 4 days: $1100 (a $1500 value)
2 tables plus quarter page ad: $950 (a $1350 value)
Key Events Sponsorships: your sponsorship will be acknowledged in the program and your logo will be displayed on signage at the event.
- Opening Reception (Thursday): Co-sponsorships $1,500 minimum.
- Special Address with Roxanne Gay (Friday): exclusive sponsorship $5,000; co-sponsorships $1,500 minimum. SOLD OUT
- President’s Keynote Address and Reception (Saturday): exclusive sponsorship $5,000; co-sponsorships $2,000 minimum
- Research Network Forum (Thursday): $1,750 SOLD OUT
- ISHR Preconference Seminar: Rhetorical Deception and Persuasion, Ancient and Modern (Thursday): $1,750 SOLD OUT
- ASHR Symposium: Rhetoric in Motu: (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday): $1,750
- ARSTM Preconference (Thursday): $1,750
- RSA Preconference Career Retreat (Thursday and Virtual): $1,000
Key Services Sponsorships:
- Coffee/Tea Friday (includes signage at location plus online program banner ad and acknowledgement in program): $2,000
- Super Roundtable Discussion with continental breakfast available (as covid restrictions allow): The Future of the Academic Conference: exclusive sponsorship $5,000; co-sponsorships: $1,500 (includes signage at location plus online program banner ad and acknowledgement in program)
- Coffee/Tea Saturday (includes signage at location plus online program banner ad and acknowledgement in program): $2,000
- Coffee/Tea Sunday (includes signage at location plus online program banner ad and acknowledgement in program): $1000 SOLD OUT
- Entrance Unit: $2,250 (includes signage at location plus online program banner ad and acknowledgment in program)
- Information Desk: $1,500 (includes signage at location plus online program banner ad and acknowledgment in program)
- Charging Station: $1,000 (includes signage at location plus online program banner ad and acknowledgment in program) SOLD OUT
- Wifi Sponsor: exclusive sponsorship, $5,000; co-sponsorships $1,500 (includes signage plus online program banner ad and acknowledgment in program)
- Digital Sponsor: $3,000 (multiple available, includes signage plus online program banner ad and acknowledgment in program)
- Audiovisual Equipment Sponsor: $3,000 (multiple available, includes signage plus online program banner ad and acknowledgment in program)
- Childcare Sponsor: $5,000 exclusive sponsorship, co-sponsorships $1500 minimum
Additionally, we invite departments, colleges, and presses to consider providing general sponsorship at various levels:
- Friends of RSA22: $250
- Supporters of RSA22: $500
- Sponsors of RSA22: $1000
- Major Sponsor: $7500
SAME RATES AS 2018!!!
Organizations providing the first three levels of support will be acknowledged in the conference program and website. Major Sponsors should contact Liz Wright (email@example.com) to discuss recognition options.
Advertisements and Swag
The reservation deadline is February 15, 2022. To check on availability before ordering, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lanyard Sponsorship – Promote your organization to every attendee at the conference!
Other Swag: TBA!
Print Advertising in Printed RSA Convention Guide (Full color)
Half Page Ad : $600 standard / $450 member
Quarter Page Ad: $450 standard / $300 member
Mobile App Advertising
- Convention App Sponsorship (your logo will appear every time one of our 1500 attendees launches the app during the 4 days of the conference): $4,000
- Banner scroll (your institution, company information, or a link to your book or publication will randomly scroll at the top of the event and panel listings): $100 per day or $350 for 4 days
Combination Print/App Packages
Package 1: $500, a $700 value!
- Half-page ad in printed RSA Convention Guide
- One day of banners on app, highlighting your department/organization/publication
Package 2: $600, a $700 value!
- Half page ad in printed RSA Convention Guide
- Two days of banners on app, highlighting your department/organization/publication
Half pages in the Convention Guide will be 8.5” x 5.5” (or half the size of a standard 8.5” x 11” page). Please do not shade boxes, graphics, or copy. Camera-ready artwork in high resolution (300 dpi) 100% size or larger .jpg or .tif files or full ads in press-ready .jpg, .tif or .pdf format must be received by February 15, 2022.
For more information or to discuss opportunities or packages, contact Liz Wright at email@example.com.
RSA Tax ID # 41-1612678
None at this time.