Reminder-RSA Graduate Student Chapters Funding Opportunities-Proposals Due November 15, 2013
Reminder-RSA Graduate Student Chapters Funding Opportunities
Proposals Due November 15, 2013
Attention RSA Graduate Student Chapters! Applications for matching funds, special event funds, and the graduate student webinar are due November 15, 2013. Details on each of these opportunities follow.
1) All RSA student chapters are eligible to receive up to $50 in matching funds from RSA to support student chapter activities. In order to apply for the matching funds, your student chapter will need the following:
- To have elected a chair for coming year and established a mission statement
- Tentative plans for use of the funds
- A commitment of funding from another source for RSA to match
- Name and address of recipient of funds (payment information)
CLICK HERE to begin a short survey on your chapter’s activities and apply for matching funds.
2) Student chapters may also apply to receive special event funding from RSA for up to $3,000. CLICK HERE to submit your chapter's proposal here.
3) Student chapters may also apply to host the third annual graduate student webinar. More information is available here. Proposals must include a principal contact person, a rationale for the webinar (500 words or fewer), and a description of the technology that will be used. Submissions may also choose to include an event budget (if requesting financial support). CLICK HERE to submit your proposal.